50% off for a limited time, enjoy!
Track your watched repositories on GitHub in style, using Githood!
What Githood does:
* Sign in under your GitHub username and see your watched repositories.
* See recent commits in a repository.
* View a color-coded diff of each change.
* At a glance, see how many lines were added and removed from each file!
* Currently, you can only view the master branch of each repository.
* You can only view public repositories
I'm working on these limitations, and will provide a free update in the future to fix them.
That's it. Githood is super simple, and meant for those of us who want an app that is beautiful, minimal and functional. Githood isn't for you if you want all the features of the GitHub website; if you're interested in watching your friends’ code while you're on the go, Githood will be perfect for you.